872 WESLEY DRIVE
GATLINBURG, TN 37738
General Directions (from Knoxville):
- Follow I-40 toward Knoxville and into Sevier County.
- Get off the interstate at Exit 407.
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto Highway 66.
- Follow 66 to Sevierville.
- Go straight through the big intersection at the bridge and continue to follow that road through Sevierville until it comes into Highway 441, the road to Gatlinburg. (Both lanes turn into Highway 441.)
- Stay on 441 through Pigeon Forge (about 7 miles) and then stay on 441/Foothills Parkway to Gatlinburg (another 5 miles or so).
- Come to Gatlinburg and follow the Parkway to traffic light number 8 and turn onto Historic Nature Trail/Airport Road.
- Just past the Sidney James Motor Lodge, the road merges with Cherokee Orchard Road. Follow Orchard Road for about 100 yards to a bridge on your right. That is Asbury Lane.
- Turn right on Asbury Lane and cross the creek.
- Take the second road on your left (Wesley Drive) and follow Wesley Drive until the road ends.
- You're at the Cabin. It is the lodge on the right with the sign "The Walkers" and bears the address "872 Wesley Drive."